- A public group for Robyn users and marketing science practitioners.
- Interact with team Robyn & discuss with peers.
- Share your challenges, ideas, usecases and codes.
- Primary channel for bug reporting.
- Providing reproducible examples accelerates debugging.
Press & releases
- Harvard Business Review: A New Gold Standard for Digital Ad Measurement? here
- Measurement Framework: Measurement 360: An advanced way to think about measurement strategy here
- A quick MMM provider survey: Decision-Making Processes in Marketing Mix Modelling here
Deepdives from team Robyn
- The convergence of marginal ROAS in the budget allocation in Robyn here
- Hitting ROAS target using Robyn’s budget allocator here
- More precision in MMM-experiment calibration with Robyn from Meta Marketing Science here
- Calibrated MMM better predicts true ROAS here
This course provides a high-level overview about Robyn and contains 4 chapters. Note that some content might not be up-to-date.
- Introduction: What is Robyn? Identify different modeling approaches and explore the benefits of Nevergrad
- Data transformation and automation: Explore your data and understand time series decomposition, adstock & saturation.
- Running the model: Installation, model input, code examples and interpretation.
- Practical implementations of Robyn: Understand calibration, model refresh & budget allocation.